Sunday 22 June 2014

SUPER HEALTHY CAULIFLOWER HUMMUS

He is no lawyer who cannot take two sides. - Charles Lamb

 
Ten Thoughts Corporate Lawyers Regularly Have

1. You did not just send me the mark up at 9:00 pm on a Friday night! &*F%^@!

2. Done with the email at 7:00 pm. I think I'll go home and send it out by 10:00 pm.

3. Maybe if I don't mark my partner on my cover up email s/he won't realize I've dropped the ball.

4. To start the email with "dear" or not? "Regards," "kind regards" or "warm regards"?

5. I wonder how may billable hours s/he racked up on that deal.

6. I took a day off last month. I wonder when is the soonest I can ask for the next day off?

7. Of course, the printer will jam when I'm trying to print on stamp paper.

8. Shit, how many days do I have left to file the Form FC-TRS/GPR.

9. When are the partners going to go home/ go on holiday/ go out for lunch?

10. One more hour till I can leave. Facebook/ instagram/ twitter/ pinterest time!

Unlike the sharp and useless thoughts of most corporate lawyers, this cauliflower hummus is crazy wholesome. Did you know cauliflowers are packed with an insane quantity of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese? The vegetable also has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and some studies link its consumption to cancer prevention. Unfortunately it's a particularly boring vegetable and hard to make appetizing - its bland, mushy texture plays well in this hummus recipe though. This is much easier to get together than traditional chickpea hummus and tastes (okay, fine I'll be honest, almost) as good.



Serves 4
Recipe adapted from Our Fifth House

What you’ll need:

1 head of cauliflower (steamed)
1 lemon (juiced)
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic paste
Red chilli powder
Salt

How to:

Throw everything into a grinder and puree. Check for seasoning and adjust as per taste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Informations ! This Blog is very informative...

Corporate Lawyer