Thursday 20 November 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: COCOA GARDEN HOMEMADE CHOCOLATES

For all the joy of homemade chocolate with none of the effort

 
Any true connoisseur will agree nothing beats homemade. This winter skip the mass manufactured candy and order an assorted batch from Cocoa Garden, each chocolate is hand made and packaged in small batches. I inhaled my box within a day of receiving it. The dark chocolate and butterscotch were so good they vanished within the first couple of hours of receipt of possession.

Reach them at their facebook page here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cocoa-Garden/)

2 comments:

anusia said...

It looks so yummy and choclaty.

shreya said...

I love the chocolates. So yummy. I love to eat chocolates and my father pampers me with those still today..Your article reminded me of the beautiful moments. Wish I could have one from them.