Sunday 26 May 2013

TRAVEL TO: HYDERABAD



I spent a weekend at my (almost) home town of Hyderabad last December and it was so exciting to see how much the city had changed since I left.

 A lot of the change, unfortunately was predictable, more traffic, more malls and more fast food. On the brighter side, it's great to see the new restaurants and meeting places experimenting with innovative decor and different cuisines.

Since I only had a weekend for my visit, and an old friend's wedding to attend, I didn't like to see as much of new Hyderabad as I would have liked. Here's my list of the places I did get to visit, reviews are coming up soon:

Something old - Fusion 9
Something new - N Grill 
Something super fancy - Prego at the Westin

4 comments:

J.Sai Deepak said...

Add Gokul Chat n the Abids Taj to that list :)

Hotel in Hyderabad City said...

Ohhh it seems so delicious, my mouth is watering. I am very fond of delicious food. Want to be there. Thanks and keep sharing.

Saima Shaikh said...

Check out my blog too http://Auto Bahan Road Hyderabad Sindh

Business Hotel in Hyderabad said...

Nice experience you have shared here about Hyderabad, through this post. Thanks and keep sharing such valuable updates through your side.